People are always interested in knowing about the activities of their near and dear ones. May they be part of their immediate family or someone from the known circles, people often wants to get a look into daily lives of these individuals for whom they really care about.
As a civilized person, we it is of prime necessity for all of us to stay connected. However, in modern days people prefer to get connected virtually and not on physical place. Facebook, being the largest social media platform is a preferred choice and perfect destination for people to socialize and get along with happening in and around their lives. But no matter have old one has grown up or cultured a person is it is humane as to breach or violate some social norms by peeping into someone’s personal space. Also it quite natural that people do posses a tendency of being eager and anxious to know who’s on other person’s friends list or who added who on facebook.
So there’re questions which are obvious to strike your mind like, How to see someone’s recently added friends on facebook? Is there a way to see recently added friends on facebook app? How to see recently added friends on facebook?
The next section of this article will make you understand how you can actually see recently added friends or new friend on facebook.
- How to Delete sent messages on Facebook Messenger
- Best Websites to Watch Cartoons Online for Free
- How to view full size Instagram Photos
Addressing to the question, how to see someones recent friends on facebook, the process looks similar for users using different digital devices. Yet we will be covering it in separate for both, users having a PC and the one using an Android or iOS device. So, here we go…
Make yourself comfortable; spare out some time to plunge yourself into reading this helpful tutorial explain you on how to see the list of people with whom one of your contacts has recently made friends on Facebook. Go with the reading and put an end to your query!
Well, facebook offers a wide range of features to keep its user base excited and enthralled. By default facebook sort friends by date added, the app also allows numerous ways in which users can categorize and sort friend list or friends. Beside this users can get to know ‘recently added’ friends and ‘recently interacted’ people on facebook.
However, Facebook’s ‘Recently Added’ tool is meant to track who all you have added as friends in the past few weeks, similarly you can also view with whom your friends have joined by visiting friend’s profile. Even though this feature is not accessible in the mobile version, cell phone and tablet users can visit Facebook.com and browse a request for the desktop version.
- How to find a book from a vague description
- How to Wave on Facebook Messenger
- What does mean User Not Found in Instagram
How to see someone’s recently added friends on facebook
Stop wondering on how to see someone’s recently added friends on facebook and just follow under mentioned steps ending your worries in this regard:
1) First step you need to take is, go search for the person using Facebook’s search bar and visit their profile.
2)Now click the Friends tab and beneath that tab you will find recently added option.
3)Simply click recently added and now you can see which people they have became friends with lately.
Note : 1) This can be done using a web browser only. You can enable web view or desktop site on your mobile phone or use a PC/laptop. 2) You can only see someone’s recently added friends if the person has not made their friend subject to the selection the person has made regarding Who can see your Friends list.
How to see your recently added Facebook friends
Here is how you can see your own recently added facebook friends for PC/Laptop.
1) Navigate to your own profile.
2) Find the horizontal 3 dot icon and click on that.
3) You will see a drop down list, select activity log from it.
4) On the top left side you will see a filter button click on it.
5) A pop window will appear on the center of your browser screen. Under categories tab, choose added friends and click save changes.
6) Now you can see which friends you’ve recently added from the latest to earliest ones as Facebook sort friends by date added automatically.
Check your recently added friends on Facebook Mobile App
There are two ways to do this on mobile phone. But, we will talk about the easiest one here. It is similar to the process you follow on PC/Laptop.
1) On mobile app, navigate to your profile. You can go to your profile page just by tapping on your profile pic from news feed/home page.
2) Below your profile picture you will find add to story button and just beside that you can see those 3 horizontal dots.
3) Tap 3 horizontal dots icon and you will land to profile settings from there, go to activity log.
4) Tap filters from the top of screen a popup named filter will appear on bottom. Select categories from it.
5) On category page, under “Your Connections section”, select “Added Friends”.
6) Now you will get the list of people you have added recently.
Hope we got an answer for your query. Stay tuned with us for more tech tips and tricks.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?