Sometimes your iOS device may not be showing all the emails. There may be some important emails which you don’t want to miss but because of some issues in the email or your iPhone. In this article we will tell you the reasons why the iPhone is not showing all your emails and how to fix this in 2022.
Why Is My iPhone Not Showing All My Emails?
If you are using an iPhone and that is not showing all your emails. The reason behind this could be:
- Server problem
- Network issues
- Old stored password
- Incorrect mail settings, and
- Incorrect iPhone settings.
What can we do to fix it?
Below are the fixes that you can try to resolve the problem that you’re facing with your emails on iPhone.
Check Internet connection
Emails are working with the internet. If you’re not getting emails on your iPhone, it could be that your phone is not connected to the internet. If you want to get mails Make sure you are connected with the internet. You can use cellular data or Wi-Fi to connect to the internet on your iPhone.
To on the cellular network on your iPhone you have to follow the steps given below:
- Go to the Settings.
- Select Cellular from the next screen.
- Toggle on the cellular data.
- You can also on it from the control center.
To on the Wi-Fi on your iPhone you have to follow the steps given below:
- Go to the Settings.
- Select Wi-Fi from the sub menu.
- Turn on the Wi-Fi.
- Select the network name.
- Enter the password.
- Select confirm to join the network.
Refresh the Mail app
If you are connected with the internet and still not get all the emails just refresh the app. After refreshing the app all the new emails are updated and you can see them.
- Open the Mail app.
- Drag your finger down on the screen and release it once the spinning wheel becomes full.
- You will know it’s time to release your finger when you feel your iPhone vibrate as you drag the finger down.
- Wait for the Mail app to refresh.
- After refreshing you can see all the emails are updated.
Check your Mail settings
Apple has the right account settings for your email server provider. Check the mail settings if there is anything wrong. To check the your mail settings in your iphone you have to follow these given instructions:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap Mail then Select Accounts.
- Tap your email account to select it.
- Tap Account to see the email account’s settings.
If you try all of these methods and still your iPhone is not showing all the emails, you can try these methods also. These methods will definitely work.
- Check your outbox
- Uninstall and reinstall the Mail app
- Restart your iPhone
- Check your notification settings
- Check iOS Mail Fetch
- Check that your email address and password are entered correctly
- Make sure Background App Refresh is enabled
- Try logging into your email on a different device