Spotify is one of the most popular music streaming platforms in the world. It not only allows you to listen to your favorite songs but also gives you access to personalized playlists, artist recommendations, and much more. However, have you ever wondered how many times you’ve listened to a particular song on Spotify? Well, the good news is that you can find out easily. Here’s how to see how many times you’ve listened to a song on Spotify:
How to See How Many Times You’ve Listened to a Song on Spotify
- Open Spotify on your device and head to your library.
- Choose the playlist where the song you want to check is located.
- Find the song you want to check and click on it to open it.
- Once the song is open, click on the three dots icon on the right side of the screen.
- From the drop-down menu, choose “Go to Song Radio” option.
- A new screen will appear displaying a list of all the songs that are similar to the one you selected.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the list, and you’ll see a section called “Recently Played.”
- In this section, you can find the song you selected earlier, along with the total number of times you’ve played it.
That’s it! You can now see how many times you’ve listened to a song on Spotify.
It’s important to note that this feature is only available for songs that you’ve played in the past. If you want to keep track of your listening history going forward, you can check out the “Recently Played” section in your Spotify library.
In conclusion, Spotify is a fantastic platform that offers a lot of great features, including the ability to see how many times you’ve listened to a song. With the steps outlined above, you can easily check this information and keep track of your favorite tracks.
Why Was I Randomly Logged Out Of Spotify?
Spotify is Testing A New “Featured Curators”
Groove with Group Sessions: Here’s How To Listen To Spotify With Friends