Android devices have a lot of system apps which come pre-installed on your device including the com.google.android.packageinstaller. If you have no idea whatsoever about this application, here’s a blog article to tell you about the app package installer. We have compiled this piece of writing you make let you learn the basic operations of this system app and bring about more familiarity towards it by addressing some of the FAQs related to the com.google.android.packageinstaller.
About Android Package Installer
Whilst working with your Android device, you are required to install, update, and uninstall multiple third-party apps now and then. The com google android package installer app is pretty much essential to get the job done when you feel the need to perform any of the above mentioned tasks subject to some third party apps.
com google android packageinstaller, also commonly known as Android package installer or “APK” among us, is a sort of zip file which is used by the android while operating any device.
What is a Google Android package installer?
com google android packageinstaller is the Android service liable for installing new apps, updating the existing apps and uninstalling the unwanted or needless apps. It is a default application already present on your phone, which allows you with the ability to install, upgrade, and remove applications on your android device. Package installer also helps you control all other applications on your phone.
Key attributes of android package installer:
- Name – it includes the package name.
- NativeLibraryPath – it is native library with a default path as /data/data/<package name>/lib/.
- CodePath – it is the location of the installation of the APK file.
- User Id – it is the ID/name of the Linux user.
- Version – it is the code of version of the file Androidanifest.xml.
- ShareUserld – it is the Linux UID that will be shared among different apps.
- ft- it is the hex format timestamp.
- it – it is the hex format timestamp with the first installation.
- ut – it is the hex format timestamp with the last update.
- Flags – it stores the information on the flags of apps.
How to install com google android packageinstaller?
If you want to install com google android packageinstaller on your device, here are the simple steps you need to undertake:
- To start with, you are required to add package/installation on your phone.
- Thereafter install the package on your phone.
- Now, copy the APK file at someplace or directory on your device.
- Once done, locate the User ID of the app and then get it installed.
- Next prepare the application directory and check for the permissions.
- Extract all dex code from another directory of the cache.
- After that packages.list/system/data/packages.xml will show up the latest status update.
- Finally, you are required to transmit it to the system with its complete package name.
That’s it. Your com google android packageinstaller is now installed successfully.
Is it safe to use com google android packageinstaller?
com google android packageinstaller is an all-important element of your android device and it is completely secured to use the application. It by no means gets in the way with media or messages on your device. Moreover considering this system app to be a bloatware or spyware or malware is absolutely incorrect.
How to fix com google android packageinstaller has stopped error?
At times when you install or uninstall any app on your android phone you might receive the message saying “com google android packageinstaller has stopped”. The reason behind that could be some technical glitch or else it may be uncorrupted app cache.
In case you next encounter the error message com google android packageinstaller has stopped, you can try to fix it by rebooting/restarting your device. This will help you to get rid of most of the technical glitches on your phone and thereby fix the said problem. You can fix the packageinstaller on android by taking the route as:
Go to Settings > Application Manager > All > Package Installer. Here, you need to clear its cache, its data, force it to stop, and then reboot the device.
But if you still be not able to install or uninstall the apps and the com google android packageinstaller has stopped error message keep appearing on your screen repeatedly, then alternatively, you can simply follow the steps mentioned below to get the problem resolved:
- To begin with, head to the setting on your android device.
- Thereafter go to biometric and security.
- Here, locate and open the “UNKNOWN SOURCE” and turn it off using the toggle button provided next to it.
- Restart your device and you are ready to go.
How can you remove/uninstall com google android packageinstaller?
Be a system application com google android packageinstaller keeps running in the background of your android device to monitor and record your activity. However, users often think as if the application consumes a lot of battery and thus decides to uninstall the com google android packageinstaller. But you must note that, since packageinstaller is built into the Android OS, it is not possible for a normal user to remove or uninstall this system application from their android mobile phone.
Best com google android packageinstaller:
If you are looking for best package installer, we have enlisted some of the best APK installer we came across yet. Here’s a list for your information:
- APK analyzer.
- APK installer
- APK installer pro
- APK installer /APK manager/ APK sharer
That’s all we have to share about com google android packageinstaller. In this article you have successfully learned – what is a package installer and what is do. You have also gathered information on the ways to fix the android package installer error message and names of a few best package installers.