The technology is evolving each day and there are new wonders happening around us! Now you can charge your devices wirelessly, fast charging has also made lives easy and a lot has changed in tech world. We can say that SIM cards have also elevated and made their debut to “virtual” life. Now you don’t need to install a physical SIM card inside your phone! All you have to do is just scan a code and install the SIM card in your phone. But, do you know what an eSIM is? and How To Check If eSIM is Activated in iPhone ? Well, worry not and give a good read to this article.
What is an eSIM?
An eSIM is like a digital ID card for your phone. Instead of a physical card, it’s all inside your phone. Normally, you get a small card for your phone number, right? Well, the eSIM is like having that card, but it’s digital. No more tiny cards to fiddle with!
Here’s the cool part – your phone can have many phone numbers with the eSIM. It’s like having options without needing extra cards. Simple, right?
For people who travel a lot, the eSIM is handy. You can easily switch between phone companies when you go to different places. Plus, it helps you save money. Less fuss, more convenience!
So, when someone says eSIM, just think of it as a digital card making things easy inside your phone.
How To Check If eSIM is Activated in iPhone ?
If you want to check if the eSIM is activated or not in your device, you can follow the below mentioned steps:
- Launch the ‘Settings’ app on your iPhone.
- Click on ‘Cellular’ or ‘Mobile Data’ – the choice depends on your device’s language.
- In the list of available plans, your eSIM, once activated, will show up labeled as “Secondary” or “Cellular Plan 2.”
- For more details about your eSIM, just tap on the plan name. There, you can find info like the carrier name, phone number, and other eSIM details.
eSIM works on An iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR or later.
- Why Does My iPhone Screen Keep Dimming?
- Audible Keeps Pausing When Screen Locks on iPhone
- How to Buy More Storage on iPhone in 2023?