If you are the one who loves to listen to music while working or before sleeping? But the Audible title keeps pausing or stopping after your iPhpone’s screen is locked. And you are unlocking your iPhone again and again to listen to the music on audible. If you are tired of unlocking your iPhone then you have to fix this problem. Here we are with some simple and effective steps which are definitely not pausing your audible when your phone’s screen is getting locked. So, check out what you can do when Audible Keeps Pausing When Screen Locks on iPhone.
Audible Keeps pausing when screen locks iPhone
If you are tired of unlocking your iPhone while listening to music on audible then you really have to stop this. Here we are with the solutions of when audible keeps pausing when screen locks iPhone.
Delete and re-download the title
Sometimes the download may have been incomplete or corrupted. For that you have to Delete the title from your device and then re-download. That will remove all the errors and bugs, and let you listen to the music on audible while your iphone screen is locked.
Update the Audible app
If you’re experiencing playback issues with the Audible app it may be because of the outdated version of the app, downloading the latest version of the Audible app can resolve the technical issues in the app. To update the Audible app you have to follow the given instructions:
- On your iPhone open the App Store.
- Tap your profile icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Swipe down on the screen to refresh the list of available updates.
- Find the Audible app in the list of available updates.
- You can also search the app by simply typing Audible and hit the search button.
- Tap update button.
Update you iOS
Updating any software will fix most of the bugs and give you the new features. If the Audible app keeps Pausing When Screen locks then updating iOS may solve this issue. To update the iOS you have to follow these easy steps:
- On your iPhone go to the settings app.
- Tap on General.
- Scroll down and select Software update.
- Tap on download now.
- After the download, install the update.
- Now you have the latest version of the software.
Why Is My iPhone Not Showing All My Emails
Why Is My iPhone Not Connecting To The Internet?
iPhone Screen Stuck on Call Ended? Here is a Fix!