Just suppose on your iPhone you are trying to use safari but you are unable to use it because your iPhone is not connected to the internet. Whenever you want to use a browser you have to connect with the internet. No matter what you do, you can’t browse the web without an internet connection. Sometimes even after switching on the calculator data the internet is not connected to your device. If you are also having that problem and asking yourself why is my iPhone not connecting to the internet, we are here with some easy and effective troubleshoots.
Why Is My iPhone Not Connecting To The Internet?
That is a very common problem. Everyone is facing that problem at least once in a while. That main reason why your iPhone is not connecting to the internet is the network issues. Along with that there may be some bugs in your iPhone which do not allow you to connect with the internet.
How to Fix When My iPhone not connecting to the Internet ?
If your iPhone is not connecting with the internet then here we are with some fixes which help you to connect your iPhone with the internet.
Restart Your iPhone
Whenever your iPhone won’t connect to the internet the first thing you can try is a simple restart of your iPhone. Turning your iPhone off and back on allows all of its programs to shut down and restart naturally, and fix the minor software issue. To restart your iPhone follow these instructions:
- Press and hold the power button until the “slide to power off” option appears.
- Swipe the red and white power icon from left to right to shut down your iPhone.
- Wait a few seconds.
- Again by pressing and holding the power button or the side button until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
Turn Cellular Off And Back On
If your device is not connected to the internet then you can try turning Cellular Data off and back on. Sometimes turning off and on the cellular data can fix the internet related mirror issues.
- On your iPhone Open Settings
- Select Cellular from the next screen.
- Then, turn off the switch next to Cellular Data.
- Wait a few seconds.
- Then turn it on again.
- You can also turn it on and off from the control center, just swipe down from the home screen and off and on the cellular data.
Reset Network Settings
If you are still unable to connect your iPhone with the internet you can reset the network settings. When you Reset Network Settings, all Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Cellular, and VPN settings are restored to factory defaults. To reset network settings follow the instructions given below:
- On your iPhone go to the Settings.
- Select General from the submenu.
- Select Transfer or Reset iPhone.
- Then tap on Reset and select Reset Network Settings.
- When the confirmation pop-up appears tap Reset Network Settings.
If you have tried all these methods and are still unable to connect to the internet then you can try these too. That will definitely help you to connect your iPhone to the internet.
- Switching on airplane mode and off it also works.
- Switch the network.
- Eject and reinstall your SIM card.
- Wait for sometimes.
iPhone Screen Stuck on Call Ended? Here is a Fix!
How to Turn off Siri Suggestions on your iPhone in 2022?