Youtube is a widely used video-based search engine. If facts are to be believed then YouTube is said to be the second-largest search engine in the world right after Google (the company behind YouTube). The best part about YouTube is that it’s a lot more than just a simple video-based search engine. You also have the features of a social media service which makes YouTube stand out from its competitors. You could have thousands of channels in your YouTube subscription history and still the urge to go for more would never seem to end.
Youtube algorithm works in such a way that it will recommend you videos based on the subscriptions you have made. To be honest with you, it’s actually a bit difficult for a layman to completely understand the working of YouTube algorithm and probably that’s how the guys at YouTube want it to be. At times, you may also be suggested videos which are nowhere related to your YouTube subscriptions. Of course, you can’t do much about the videos that pop out of random but you can definitely control and find out when did you subscribe to a Youtube channel.
How To Find When You Have Subscribed To Someone
If you are curious to know since how long have I been subscribed to a channel then you should opt for third-party tools. Unfortunately, through the YouTube app or website, there’s no direct way of knowing the same. Therefore, you can only rely on external measures. Knowing about your YouTube subscription history can help you determine on how long you have been into the specific kind of content. Let’s find out when did I subscribe to a channel using Xxluke. Just follow the below steps.
Read Also: How to see someone’s subscribers on YouTube
1. The first and foremost important step is to make sure that your subscriptions are not private. If they are private, then follow the sequence to list them as public:
2. YouTube website> Profile> Settings> Privacy> Untick Keep all my subscriptions private.
3. Head to https://xxluke.de/subscription-history/
5. Again go back to your YouTube account page and copy the channel URL (the whole part before the question mark).
6. Once you have successfully copied the link, just paste it into the tool’s link field.
7. That’s it! If you would have followed the above steps correctly then you will now be able to view all the subscriptions and the date that you subscribed to the channels.
We hope that through this article you would have learnt to view your YouTube subscription history. That being said, if you have got any more doubts or queries pertaining to the topic then you can comment below. Lastly, don’t forget to share the article with your friends as you never know which friend of yours could be looking for such a thing, just like you. Everyone could have different reasons to know when they subscribed to someone, so hit on the share button now!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
The answer is pretty simple and that’s because YouTube currently doesn’t have such a feature which allows it to display YouTube subscription history of any user. When there’s an update which gives rise to such a feature, we will make sure to update it here.
The online tool that we have listed above is completely free to use. Infact, even if you use any other website/service to know when you subscribed to someone, make sure that you don’t pay for it. This feature should be available free of cost and if someone asks you to pay solely for it, remember that it could be a big scam.
The website 100% safe and secure to use as you just require your YouTube channel URL and nothing more than that. It doesn’t ask you to make a login or input in any other confidential details and this is a proof that your YouTube channel or account is totally safe.
- Download Youtube Kids for PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac
- 7 Best Ways to watch blocked YouTube Videos
- Don’t miss to watch these 8 best Artificial Intelligence movies
- How to cancel Audible.com subscription
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?