At an event in New Delhi, Xiaomi has unveiled the new Redmi Note 6 Pro. It is the first quad-camera smartphone to launch in the country.
Here is the detailed review of the phone:
Price and availability
For the base variant, price starts at Rs. 13,999. The one with 6GB RAM/ 64GB internal storage is priced at Rs. 15,999. It is available on Flipkart, Mi.com and Mi Home Stores across the country. Also as part of the Black Friday sale, the Redmi Note 6 Pro will be available for a special price on November 23.
Thus in sale, you can buy the Redmi Note 6 Pro for a starting price of just Rs. 12,999, and the higher version will be available for Rs. 14,999.
Full Redmi Note 6 Pro specifications
- 24 inch display with 1080×2280 resolution.
- It also has a notch to add more screen real-estate.
- Aspect ratio 19:9, and screen-to-body ratio is 86-percent
- It is powered by 14nm octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 SoC, coupled with an Adreno 509 GPU.
- There are two configuration options- 4GB RAM/ 64GB internal storage and 6GB RAM/ 64GB internal storage.
- It has quad-cameras which mean there is a dual camera setup on both fronts as well as the back of the device. Backend consists of a 12-megapixel primary sensor and a 5-megapixel secondary sensor with Dual Pixel autofocus. On the other hand, front side has a 20-megapixel primary sensor and a 2-megapixel secondary sensor with AI face unlock capabilities.
- It runs on Oreo based MIUI 10 on top of Android 8.1.
- Battery consist of 4,000 mAh
- Colour options are Black, Blue, Rose Gold.
- In terms of connectivity it has Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, hybrid nanoSIM, microUSB and 3.5mm headphone jack.
Are you looking for such kind of phone? Would you pick the one from an upcoming sale? Do read the features again and decide further.