Amazon is an Ecommerce platform where you can purchase almost everything. You can find different products, grocery, CDs, software and even services on the platform. It’s not just about buying something.. It also works like a community where you can ask questions related to the product and also you can answer them for others. Another great thing is that you can drop reviews for a seller. If you like the product, you can write a positive review and in case of receiving a bad product or service quality, you can tell the seller about it using the feedback/review option. This also helps amazon and sellers improve the services and product quality. On other hand a seller can also drop review on user’s page so other sellers can get a little information about the buyer. But, Does Amazon Notify You When Your Review is Posted? Let’s find it out!
Does Amazon Notify You When Your Review is Posted?
Yes! Whenever you post a review on a product, amazon reviews your review and notify you if it was posted on the product listing page. As soon as you leave a review, you will see a message “Review submitted – Thank you! We are processing your review. This might take several days, so we appreciate your patience. We will email you when this is complete.”
You will get an email from Amazon when your review is public.
The review approval process allows Amazon to keep their E-com spam free and remove any negative or paid reviews from the product page. So, buyers and sellers are safe from any misleading review or negative feedbacks.
According to Amazon, the following are types of reviews that we do not allow and will remove:
- A review by someone who has a direct or indirect financial interest in the product.
- A review by someone perceived to have a close personal relationship with the product’s owner, author or artist.
- A review by the product manufacturer, posing as an unbiased shopper.
- Multiple negative reviews for the same product from one customer.
- A review in exchange for monetary reward.
- A review of a game in exchange for bonus in-game credits.
- A negative review from a seller on a competitor’s product.
- A positive review from an artist on a peer’s album in exchange for receiving a positive review from them.
Yes, you can usually edit or delete your review on Amazon. Go to the “Your Reviews” section, find the review you want to modify, and look for the “Edit” or “Delete” option. Keep in mind that once a review is deleted, it cannot be recovered.