Whenever you are watching the videos on any platform and get an error, it is really frustrating. You will find bugs on every platform because not everything is perfect and nothing can be done to make these services run super smoothly on all the devices available in the market! You might also find some errors when watching Amazon Prime Videos. There are reports from some Amazon Prime that they are getting the error code 9345 while trying to watch a show or movie on Amazon Prime. In this article, we will tell you what exactly is amazon prime video error code 9345 and how to fix it in 2023.
What is Amazon Prime Video Error Code 9345?
The error code 9345 on the prime video is related to the issue of the payment methods. Many amazon users are facing this problem at least once. Amazon Prime Video can be indefinite to everyone, this simply indicates an issue with the currently attached payment method which caused the payment to fail.
How to fix Amazon Prime Video Error Code 9345?
While watching a video on any platform, it is very common to face a few type of errors. On Prime video, the user sees a lot of errors among them error code 9345 is very common. Here are some reasons behind error code 9345 while steaming the Amazon Prime Videos and how we can fix it.
Check Payment Method
The payment method is the main reason behind the error code 9345. Check your payment method to fix the error code 9345 while streaming on Amazon Prime. Below is step by step guidance to check payment method and fix Error Code 9345:
- Visit the Amazon Prime Video Settings to check the status of your payment method.
- Sign in to your Amazon account.
- Check Payment Details in the Payment Method option.
- Check if your Credit Card is expired or not.
If your credit card has expired, you can change the payment method or enter the new credit card details. And if your credit card has not expired, there may be other possible reasons behind the error code 9345.
Check For The Update
Outdated version of Amazon Prime Video is also a reason for error code 9345. You have to check and update the newest version of amazon prime video app. There is a steps to update the Amazon Prime video on your mobile phone:
- On your mobile go to the PLAY STORE if your phone is android or APP STORE if you have an iPhone.
- Search Amazon Prime.
- Open and tap on the Update.
- Install the updated version of Amazon Prime app.
Check Your Internet Connection
Sometimes poor connection of your internet may be the reason for the amazon prime video error code 9345 while streaming on prime video. Bad internet connection creates bugs and issues in Amazon Prime. To fix this problem you can do follow these steps:
- Turn off your device in which you are watching videos and unplug your modem and router.
- After a couple of minutes plug your modem and router.
- Wait for it to Restart.
- Turn on your device and open the app, check if it is working properly or not.
Re-install Amazon Prime App
The corrupt data or cache in your app is also the reason for the error code 9345. Reinstalling the app can fix the error. Reinstall can delete the corrupt data and cache of the app. To reinstall the app follow these steps:
- Go to the Settings and open Apps and Features .
- Now find the Amazon Prime Video and uninstall it .
- Open the Play store and search Amazon prime video app
- Tap on install.
You can try any of the above methods one at a time, to fix the error code 9345 on Amazon Prime Video. If after applying all these methods the error still occurs you can contact the Amazon officials to resolve the error.
- Prime Video Stuck on Loading Screen? Check Easy Troubleshoots!
- [Solved] Prime Video Error Code 1061 on Fire TV Stick – Easiest Fix
- Here is How to Get Rid of Prime Video Error Code 9074