If you are fond of music, love listening your favorite songs on Spotify but wonder is there any way to make the lyrics come into sight on-screen? Well there’s no secret to it, with Spotify you can now find the lyrics for songs. Here’s how to see Lyrics on Spotify.
Music literally is the soul of our lives. There is not anything as jolly and cheerful as listening to your much loved songs and singing in with it. Having that said, when you get to know the lyrics well, you will be able to have a better connect with the music and artists. In short it helps you to dive a bit deeper and get the essence of the song to enjoy it even more than normal.
So if you have no idea as to how the words will appear on the app and don’t know about how to see lyrics on Spotify, this guide will make you understand. So just read through the blog article and practice the steps provided here in to make it happen.
About Lyrics Feature on Spotify:
Spotify’s Lyrics feature has the power to better express the feel and mood of the song to you and encourage yourself to sing along with it. After a long iterating and testing, the platform has recently roll out this Lyrics feature to perform two-fold function; one is to enable user with creating the finest listening experience, and let the Spotify take note of feedback from users.
With the introduction of Lyrics feature, Spotify empowers millions of music lovers across the globe to sing louder and with poise than before. The feature is accessible to Premium as well as Free users. They can enjoy using the feature on mobile (iOS and Android devices) desktop, and TV.
Note: Lyrics feature may not be available for all songs. However, new lyrics are added as a routine act and therefore you may find the lyrics added for your favorite song at sometime in the future.
Now, as you have grabbed a proper understanding of the feature, let’s move to the steps as to how you can see lyrics to a song.
How to see lyrics on Spotify?
In order to get the lyrics to a song appear on Spotify you just have to make a few clicks. The process may differ a bit subject to the device you are using. Below are the steps that may let you to use Lyrics feature on different devices.
Steps to see Lyrics on Spotify Mobile App (Android and iOS)
- To begin with, tap on the “Now Playing View” on a song.
- Then swipe up from the bottom of your app screen. (Note: On tablet, you need to tap the album artwork in the side menu.)
- Now, tap on LYRICS, and you will get to see track lyrics scrolling in real time at the same time as the song is playing!
- That’s it. Tap back again for a full screen view.
Steps to see Lyrics on the Spotify Desktop App and Web player)
- Firstly, go to the “Now Playing” bar
- From here, click on the microphone icon at the same time as the song is playing.
- That’s all you have to do to be ready to sing along to the track as lyrics starts scroll in real time as the song continues to play.
Steps to see Lyrics on the SpotifyTV app
- To start, open the “Now Playing View” on a song.
- Locate the “lyrics button” on the right corner and navigate to it.
- Lastly, enable Lyrics using the button if you want to see the lyrics of the some appearing on the screen.
- Once enabled, you will get the lyrics showing up in the “Now Playing View”.
That way you can see the lyrics of a lot of your favorite tracks. And not only this, you can even share them with your dear ones.
To do so, all you need is to tap on the “Share” button located at the bottom of the lyrics screen. Just highlight the lyrics you want to share. You can share it by choosing a social app or via selecting third-party platforms.
That’s it. You have successfully learned about how to see lyrics on Spotify. To recap, you can do it on mobile app, by tapping the Now Playing bar provided at the bottom of the screen followed by Lyrics when it appears. While on the desktop and the web player, you can get the job done by start playing the song, and then making a click the microphone icon.
Kudos!! The lyrics will now appear in sync with the music and you can get going to sing along to it.