TikTok is a popular social media app that allows users to create, watch, and share short videos shot on mobile devices or webcams. It has seen a massive surge because it have addictive short form video content. And If you are one of the creators of TikTok, you may know the interface of TikTok is different compared to other social media. You can check the likes, comments and shares on the videos from your profile. And if you are wondering how to see how many shares your TikTok has been?, read this article to know about it. After uploading a video on TikTok, you can see the likes, comments and sharing give validation to your content. While TikTok does share the count of likes and shares, it doesn’t show the people who shared your videos or liked them.You can see the share count below the share button on your videos.
Changing Your TikTok Account To Pro To See How Many Times TikTok Video Has Been Shared
If you want to get more insight into the shared videos then you have to change your account TikTok to pro account. If your account is personal, follow the below steps to change your account to Pro.
- Open the TikTok app on your device. Login to your account if you haven’t already.
- Once you are on the home screen of TikTok, click the Profile button on the bottom-right side of your screen.
- Click on the Hamburger icon on the top-right part of the screen.
- Go to the Settings and Privacy page.
- Click the Manage Account option.
- You will find the option to switch to a Pro account, click on it and it will change your account from a personal to a professional account.
When you complete these steps, you have successfully changed your account to a Pro account. If you are just wanting to know how many times your TikTok video has been shared. You can see it below the share button on your videos. If you cannot see the number there, follow the below steps.
- Open your TikTok app on your device.
- Go to the profile section by clicking the profile button on the bottom-left side of the screen.
- Click the hamburger icon on the top-right part of the screen.
- Now you are on the Settings and Privacy page of TikTok.
- Select the Creators’ tool from the submenu.
- Among the tools, Click analytics to open it.
- Click the post whose shares you want to check. It will display all relative data.