How Do I Delete My Google Search History on My Android Phone? Whatever you search on Google, is stored on its servers. Data of your search queries makes google learn more about you and the algorithm shows you results, suggestions and news feeds in discover section based on those searches only. Also it is used to display you ads on different sites and platforms where you are logged in using that email ID. If you are concerned about this and want to delete your search history, this article will help you with it.
How Do I Delete My Google Search History on My Android Phone?
If you want to keep your personal information safe from Google, you have to delete the Google Search History. The Google Search History can be deleted in two different ways. We have provided step-by-step instructions to delete google search history in next section.
Use a Web Browser to Delete Google Search History in My Activity on Android device
You can delete the Google Search History using the in My Activity in the web browser. To delete the Google Search History from My Activity you have to follow these steps:
- On your Android phone go to your My Activity Page using any mobile browser.
- Tap on the Delete and your all the search history will be deleted.
- But if don’t want to delete all the history, click the drop down menu next to the delete button,
- This drop-down menu you will see the options. Like Last hour, Last day, All the time and Customize.
- You can select any option as you want.
- The last hour option will delete the Google Search History after an hour.
- As it is The last day option will delete the Google search history after a day.
- All the time option will delete your search history after you go back to the home page.
- And the last one is Customize that will let you to select the time duration according to you.
Using the above steps allows you to quickly delete your Google search history using specific dates and keywords if desired according to you.
Use Google Chrome to Delete Google Search History on Android Phone
You can delete the google search history from your Android device with the help of Google Chrome app. To delete the google search history follow the steps given below:
- At the upper right corner of your Android phone’s screen tap on the three vertical dots.
- Now, tap on History.
- Next, select Clear browsing data in the new window.
- Select Confirm when finished.
- How to Fix Gboard GIF not working on Android
- Best Tips to Boost Your Android Phone’s Battery Life
- Here is How to turn off Amber Alerts on iPhone or Android