If you own a TV and are facing the problem of Amazon video not working on Samsung TV, then we recommend you to read the article till the very end. We have listed more than one method, so that if one doesn’t work out for you, then you can go for the next ones. Hopefully, by the end of this article, the prime video not working on Samsung TV issue would have solved up.
Why is my Amazon Video not Working on Samsung TV?
To be honest, there could be multiple reasons behind prime video not working on Samsung TV, but mostly, it’s the issue of lack of storage on TV. Samsung Smart TV has limited internal storage, and once, you start piling up different applications, the memory starts filling up with a cache of the apps.
Similarly, is in the case of Amazon Prime Video app. For a smooth and better experience of the users, the service caches a lot of information. If there’s a lack of space in TV or the cache memory has been stored wrongly, then, of course, the Amazon Prime Video app isn’t going to work properly.
Methods To Fix this error
1. Unplug & Plug Anything & Everything!
- First and foremost, unplug the main cable from the socket.
- After that, you have to unplug modem, router, and ascertain that the disconnection of supply to the Samsung Smart TV has took place.
- Wait for one to two minutes, and then plug back everything.
- Switch on your TV and see if the Amazon Prime video app has started to work or not.
2. Restart Your Samsung Smart TV
- A quick fix would be to switch on your TV and get hold of the remote.
- Now, click and hold the power button until you appear upon the Samsung logo.
- Once the logo appears on the screen, stop holding the power button.
- After that, the booting process will take place for half a minute or so.
- Go ahead and see if the Amazon video not working on Samsung TV issue has been resolved or not. If not, then keep reading.
3. Reset Network Settings
- Hit on the home button, and follow Settings >> General >> Network >> Reset Network >> Click OK
- Enter back all the login passwords like Wi-Fi password, account password, etc.
- Press on OK, and then reset network settings.
- Put back the essential details, and get straight to the Amazon Prime video app.
4. Update Your Samsung Smart TV
- Take your remote and click on the home button
- Select the Settings option by clicking the left arrow
- Head down to support and click OK
- Once you land up on Software Update, just hit on the OK to update the TV
- Upon the completion of the update, check if the Amazon instant video app has started to play or not.
5. Factory Reset
If nothing from the above seems to work out for you, then you have no option other than performing a factory reset. The factory reset will reset each and everything, and turn into a new like condition.
We hope that this article would have solved up your Amazon video not working on Samsung TV issue. From our side, we tried to list out each method that could have helped an individual fix Amazon Prime video won’t play error. Though, if you still have any doubts and queries, then don’t hesitate to comment below. A fellow reader or somebody from the team would reach back to you with an appropriate reply.
- How to Fix Vizio TV Black Screen of Death
- 31 Best Coke and Popcorn Alternatives
- How to block or Skip Ads on Hulu