The two new latest phones have been launched by Lenovo in India – Lenovo K9 and Lenovo A5. These phones consist of no-notch displays with significant bezels on the top and bottom edges along with rear fingerprint sensor.
The Lenovo K9 comes with four cameras in total, two colour options, and a USB Type-C port which also has flash feature. On other hand, major plus point of Lenovo A5 is the big 4,000mAh battery.
Lenovo K9 and Lenovo A5 Price in India
Lenovo K9 starts at Rs. 8,999 having 3GB RAM + 32GB storage option. Color options in this phone are Black and Blue.
Lenovo A5 starts at Rs. 5,999 and contains 2GB RAM + 16GB storage option. It will be available in Black and Fine Gold colour options. These phones are going to be sold exclusively via Flipkart.
Specifications and features of Lenovo K9
- Runs on Android Oreo based on ZUI tweaks with dual-SIM slots (hybrid).
- 18:9 aspect ratio 5.7 inch HD Plus Display with 2.5D glass protection
- Also it consists of 2.0GHz MediaTek MT6762 octa-core processor paired with 3GB of RAM.
- 32GB internal storage with the option to expand further through hybrid microSD card slot (up to 128GB storage).
- Optics detail- dual camera setup at the rear – one 13-megapixel sensor and another 5-megapixel sensor, and a dual front camera setup – one 13-megapixel sensor and another 5-megapixel sensor. Both the front and back cameras have flash.
- 3,000mAh battery
- Connectivity options – LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack, and more.
- Sensors on board contains accelerometer, ambient light sensor, and proximity sensor.
- It measures 153.8×72.9×7.95mm.
Specifications and features of Lenovo A5
- System runs on ZUI 3.9 having support of Android 8.1 Oreo.
- 5.45-inch HD+ IPS display i.e. 720×1440 pixels with 18:9 aspect ratio.
- It consist of quad-core MediaTek MT6739 SoC clocked at up to 1.5GHz, paired with up to 3GB of RAM.
- Optic option- 13-megapixel sensor with an f/2.2 aperture and autofocus at the back. Also it has monochrome flash.
- 8-megapixel front camera with an f/2.2 aperture.
- Storage- 16GB or 32GB of inbuilt storage, expandable via microSD card (up to 256GB).
- Connectivity options – Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, Micro-USB port, and a 3.5mm jack.
- Sensors on board consist of accelerometer, ambient light sensor, and proximity sensor. Also it has fingerprint sensor.
- 4000mAh battery capacity.
- Dimensions- 2×70.86×9.8mm and weighs 160 grams.