Motorola by Lenovo has made an addition to its ‘P’ series group with a new handset Motorola P30 Note. In terms of design, it is similar to Motorola P30.
However, Motorola P30 Note has various amazing features. To note, it has immense 5,000mAh battery and a triple SIM tray with a dedicated microSD card slot. It also weighs a hefty 198 grams.
Bottom chin of the smartphone has the Motorola logo which also consists of a notch in the front.
Motorola P30 Note Specifications:
- Motorola P30 Note has a 6.2-inch notched FHD+ (2246 x 1080) display with an aspect ratio of 19:9.
- It also contains Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
- The phone has Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor and 5000mAh battery.
- The smartphone is operated by ZUI 4.0 with Android 8.0 Oreo.
- In terms of camera features, it has a dual-camera setup. This involves a 16MP primary snapper and a 5MP secondary shooter. Also, there is a 12MP front-facing selfie shooter.
- This handset comes with 3.5mm headphone jack with a fingerprint scanner.
- The smartphone has the option of Mercury Black colour.
- Dimensions of the phone are 156x76x8.39mmand it weighs198 grams.
Motorola P30 Note Price:
Currently, it is already on sale in China. There it is priced at roughly Rs. 20,700 for the 4GB RAM variant, and around Rs. 23,800 for the 6GB RAM variant. As an introductory offer, the company is planning to add JBL headphones with the phone.
Additionally, Motorola One Power is expected to be launched in India exclusively at the beginning of October. The price may be fixed at around Rs. 14,000 for smartphone having 4GB RAM/ 64GB inbuilt storage variant.