Snapchat is a popular social media platform known for its disappearing photos and videos. If you have an important message or a funny snap you want to share with all your friends at once, sending it individually to each person can be time-consuming. Luckily, there are two ways to send a snap to everyone on your Snapchat friends list simultaneously. Here’s how to do it:
How to Send Snap to Everyone at Once
Send to Story
The easiest thing you can do to send the snap to everyone is, you can upload it to your story! But, the only problem is that not all the people from your friend list might check stories regularly. Still, you can follow the below steps to post a story (if you don’t know about it) or you can skip to the next method.
- First, open the Snapchat app on your phone. Make sure you’re logged into your account.
- Create your Snap: Take a photo or record a video that you want to send to all your friends. Add any filters, captions, or stickers to personalize your snap.
- Select the Recipients: Instead of selecting individual friends to send your snap, you can choose to send it to your “Story.” To do this, tap on the blue arrow icon at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Choose “My Story”: In the “Send To” screen, you’ll see a list of your friends. Scroll down until you find the “My Story” option. Tap on it to select it as the recipient of your snap.
- Send Your Snap: Once you’ve selected “My Story” as the recipient, tap on the blue arrow icon to send your snap. It will be added to your Snapchat Story, which can be viewed by all your friends.
- By sending your snap to “My Story,” you effectively send it to all your friends at once. They can view your snap by tapping on your profile picture in the Stories section of their Snapchat app.
Remember, when you send a snap to your Story, it will be visible to all your friends for a limited time, usually 24 hours. After that, it will disappear unless you save it or choose to extend its lifespan.
Create a Shortcut
Another thing you can do to send snaps to everyone at one go is by creating shortcuts. Snap allows you to add friends in shortcuts that are displayed on the top of screen as emojis. Here is how you can create a shortcut..
- First, open the snapchat app and take a snap.
- Add filter, song or whatever you wanna add to it.
- Now tap on send to and here you can see three icons just below the search bar.
- Select the + (plus) icon and select all the friends you want to add to this shortcut.
- Now tap the Choose Emoji option on the top of screen so you can recognize the group.
- Now tap create shortcut and you’re done!
- Next time whenever you want to send a snap to all your friends, you can easily select that particular emoji so you can send snap to all at once.
That’s it! Now you know how to send a snap to everyone at once on Snapchat. It’s a quick and efficient way to share your moments with all your friends simultaneously. Have fun snapping!
Enable Snapchat Dark Mode: A Comprehensive Guide (2023)
How to Unlock a Permanently Locked Snapchat Account
How to Make a Group on Snapchat