Instagram is a social platform that we all love for sharing visual content. We discover exciting visual content from others through Instagram. People can save your Instagram content. If someone saves your post to an Instagram collection means someone not only likes your content but wants to share it or refer back to it. you share as a post but how to see how many people saved your Instagram post.
How To See How Many People Saved Your Instagram Post
To see how many people saved your post If you have a Personal account, you must first switch it to a free Business or Creator account. You can switch your account by selecting Settings and then select Account, then choosing Switch to Business Account or Switch to Creator Account. And if you already have business account then follow the given instructions:
- Tap the Profile icon to view your posts.
- Tap the post you want to view the save count for.
- Tap View Insights under the image or video.
- A variety of stats will appear. The bookmark icon refers to how many times someone has saved this post.
If for you Seeing who saves your posts on Instagram can be more important than tracking the number of likes. If someone saves your post to an Instagram collection means someone not only likes your content but wants to share it or refer back to it. There is one more thing you can do to know how many people saved your Instagram post. You can simply Ask Your Followers If They’ve Saved Your Instagram Posts.
How To see who saves your Instagram post
- Tap the post you want to ask your followers about.
- Take a screenshot of the Instagram post’s page.
- Tap the Home icon to return to your main Instagram feed.
- in the top left corner tap the Stories icon (which looks like a camera) to begin a new Instagram Story.
- Swipe up to browse or tap the photo located at the left bottom corner for the screenshot of your Instagram post.
- Select the screenshot image to add it to your Story.
- Tap the Text icon to add a message to your followers. In this case, you can write “Who saved this post?”
- Tap Done when you’re finished.
- Tap Your stories to publish the story to your followers. They will be able to reply via a direct message.
That will not exactly tell you who saves your post. There are some people who are stalkers. They will save your post but do not tell you. Here people can lie also.
How To See Who Doesn’t Follow You Back On Instagram
Here’s How to Identify & Restrict Instagram Stalkers
Here’s How To Hide Number Of Likes On Instagram
What Do TBH Mean on Instagram?
What Does WTM Mean on Instagram