Reliance JioPhone 2 flash sale: The successor to its JioPhone, the JioPhone 2 comes with a minor addition. The phone was launched by Reliance Industries chairman Mukesh Ambani at the company’s 41st annual general meeting (AGM). It is expected that phone will achieve a similar kind of success as its previous version.
The handset has a QWERTY keyboard and runs Kai OS. Its price in India is Rs. 2,999, and there is no option of refund in this version.
Following is the procedure to purchase this JioPhone 2:
- Your PC should have a proper internet connection.
- Keep all the details ready which are required for payment.
- Next, you will have to download and install any auto-fill extension for quick payment.
How to use JIO Website to Book JioPhone 2?
- Go to jio.com or MyJio app.
- Select JioPhone 2 and enter your pincode, Proceed to checkout.
- Enter your details like your name, mobile number and email id etc.
- Later add the phone number to generate OTP.
- Enter OTP so that you can do further process.
- Select payment option and pay Rs. 2999, using a debit/credit card, Net banking or any other payment mode.
- Customer will get notification of confirmation on their registered number or email id.
- After the above process, a customer will receive the phone at given address.
Process to use JIO APP for buying the JioPhone 2:
- Download and install ‘My Jio’ app. Download For Android & iOS
- After going to the app, click on JioPhone 2 banner. You will be redirected to the JIO Website.
- Now, enter your phone number.
- After clicking on ‘Generate OTP’ button you will receive OTP on your phone.
- Fill in the OTP and submit it.
- Later details of shipping address have to be entered.
- Make payment of Rs. 2999, using a debit/credit card, Net banking or any other payment mode.
- On completion of the process, your phone will be delivered at the given address.
How to purchase the phone from online stores?
- Buyers can visit nearby Reliance Digital store or Jio store and book the smartphone.
- For payment verification Aadhar card is a must.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?