Creating a group chat on snapchat is so easy that people end up creating groups on Snapchat by mistake! I have seen many of my friends doing the same! Sometimes it’s fun but sometimes it is awkward! But, if you are manually creating a group and know whom to add, it would be really fun. Today we will teach you the easiest method for How To Make a Group Chat on Snapchat.
How To Make a Group Chat on Snapchat
- Open the chat window of snapchat and tap on the compose button at the bottom of screen.
- Tap on the New Group option, give it a good name.
- Now select the friends you want to add in the group. You can also search for your friends from the search box.
- Now at the bottom of the screen, you will see Chat with Group button. Just tap on it that’s it!
- You have created a group chat on Snapchat! Isn’t that super easy to do?
How to name a group chat on Snapchat?
Well, if you have created the group in a hurry and haven’t named it, here is what you can do to name a group in Snapchat.
- Just go to chat open the group, you can see the group name as name of your friends.
- Just open the group and tap on Name Group on the top of screen.
- Give it a name and tap done. That’s it!
How to rename a group on Snapchat?
Gave your group a wrong name and want to rename it? Well, follow the below mentioned steps to do so.
- Go to chat screen on Snapchat and look for the group you want to rename.
- Open the group, tap on the name and tap on three horizontal lines on the top of the screen.
- A bottomsheet will appear, tap Edit Group Name from it.
- Now name your group and tap save button. That’s it!
Hope we were able to clear all your queries about creating a group and naming it on Snapchat. Stay tuned to TheTechMirror for more updates.