If you forgot your Instagram password, there are a couple of things that you can do next. Firstly, you can reset it by tapping on “Forgot password?” on the login screen. Then, follow the on-screen instructions to reset it. However, if you’re already logged into Instagram, you might be wondering how you can see your Instagram password in the app without having to reset it. But do you know how to find out your Instagram password when logged in? Here we are with the guidance to tell you how to find out your Instagram password when you’re logged in on both iPhone and Android devices.
How To Find Your Instagram Password When You Logged In On iPhone
If you are already logged in your instagram account but forgot the password, and wants to know your password then you have to follow these simple steps given below:
- Go to your iPhone’s Settings.
- Scroll down and tap on Password to view your saved passwords.
- The “Passwords” tab allows you to view your saved passwords.
- Find and tap onInstagram.com
- Here you can see your Instagram login details including your username and password.
- After you’ve tapped on “Passwords”, you need to unlock it first.
- There will be a pop-up prompting you to either use Touch ID, Face ID, or your passcode to unlock the page.
- After that, you’ll land on the Passwords page.
- You can also copy your Instagram password by tapping and holding on the Password field.
How To Find Your Instagram Password On Android
To see your Instagram password on Android, you first need to navigate to your Google Account in your phone’s settings. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how you can find your Instagram password:
- Go to your Phone’s Settings.
- Scroll down and tap on Google.
- Tap on Manage your Google Account.
- Scroll to the right of the navigation bar and tap on Security.
- Scroll down and tap on Password Manager.
- Select Instagram to see your Instagram password.
- You will need to verify your identity by either entering your passcode or using your fingerprint.
- You’ll need to tap on the Eye icon to reveal your Instagram password.