Rockstar is announced an exclusive GTA Plus membership to enhance the player’s experience in the game. The GTA Plus subscription service grants $5.99 a month to players with exclusive perks of the game. This subscription service is only available to PlayStation 5 and Xbox S/X players, with no word on if the service will come to older versions.
Rockstar games stated, “” Being a GTA Plus member gets you a recurring monthly GTA$500,000 direct deposit to your Maze Bank account, plus the opportunity to claim properties in and around Los Santos that unlock gameplay updates you may have missed out on, special vehicle upgrades, Member-only discounts, GTA$ and RP bonuses, and more each month.
GTA Plus is one of the new game-specific subscription models, joining Fortnite Crew and Fallout 1st. GTA Plus offers monthly rewards that are usually worth the same amount as a premium subscription, but All three offer equal monthly rewards, with GTA Plus being half the price of both subscriptions.
Find out the details of everything covered in the first month of GTA+ below:
• GTA$500,000 delivered automatically to your Maze Bank Account.
• The Principe Deveste Eight — along with a complimentary Hao’s Special Works upgrade for it before it is made available to purchase by the general public — plus the HSW Orange Trip and HSW CMYK Glitch Liveries.
• The Auto Shop located in La Mesa introduces an assortment of gameplay updates from Los Santos Tuners. Current Auto Shop owners can relocate to La Mesa at no additional cost.
• Waived LS Car Meet Membership fees. Current LS Car Meet members with GTA Plus will be reimbursed GTA$50,000 during this event period.
• Yacht owners can upgrade to the Aquarius Super Yacht at no additional cost.
• The Gussét Frog Tee and Broker Prolaps Basketball Top and Shorts are automatically added to your wardrobe.
• The Conveyor Livery for the Mammoth Avenger, HVY APC, and TM-02 Khanjali.
• A selection of free paints and emblems for the Auto Shop.
• 3X GTA$ and RP on Hao’s Special Works Race Series.
• 2X Car Meet Rep on the Street Race Series.
Read Also :