If you’ve recently shared a post on Instagram and you’re curious about how many people shared it, you’re in luck! Instagram allows you to view the number of people who have shared your post. Here’s How to See How Many People Shared Your Instagram Post.
How to See How Many People Shared Your Instagram Post
Note: This feature is only available for business accounts on Instagram. If you have a personal account, you won’t be able to see the number of people who shared your post.
- Open Instagram and go to the post you want to check.
- Click on the three dots at the top right corner of the post.
- From the options that appear, select “View Insights”.
- Swipe up on the “Reach” section to see the list of actions taken on your post, including shares.
- The number of people who shared your post will be listed under the “Shares” section.
If you have a business account and still can’t see the number of shares, make sure that you have enabled the “Share Posts to Stories” option. This option allows other users to share your post on their Instagram Stories. To turn on this feature:
- Go to your Instagram profile and tap on the three lines at the top right corner.
- Select “Settings” and then “Privacy”.
- Scroll down and tap on “Story”.
- Make sure that the “Share Posts to Stories” option is turned on.
That’s it! By following these simple steps, you can easily see how many people have shared your Instagram post.