Android offers a hidden way to know saved Wi-Fi Passwords easily. You just need to follow these few steps:
– Go to the Settings app and select Wi-Fi & Network. – Tap on either gear icon or lock icon next to your connected or saved network which you need the password for.
– Click on share password. You might need to use your fingerprint or pin to unlock this screen. – You will see a QR code on your screen with the password written below it.
– Scroll down from Top of the screen to the notification panel. – Find Wi-Fi and hold it for a while.
– Find the wifi name which you want to know the password for. – Tap the info button next to the wi-fi name
– Now tap wifi QR Code – If your phone has screen lock You might need to use your fingerprint or pin to unlock this screen. – After that the QR code appears and the password of wi-fi is below the qr code.