You can update your apps on iPhone in few steps:
– Go to the App Store and select your Profile from the top-right corner of your iPhone’s screen.
– Scroll and see the pending updates and release notes. Tap update next to an app to update the app.
– You can also tap Update All to update all applications at once.
You can update apps on an iPhone in the automatic way. If your automatic updates are not activated, here is how you can turn them on
– Go to the Setting of your iPhone and select the App Store.
– Tap on the Automatic Downloads.
– Turn green the slider next to “App updates’
Now your iPhone will begin automatically updating your apps as soon as a new version is released.
To Get Latest Tech Updates, Tips and How to's Everyday.