You can update apps in android with play store app one at a time, all together, or automatically.
– Open the Google Play Store app. – tap the Profile icon at the top right.
– Tap Manage apps & device. – Apps with an update available are labeled Update available. – Tap Update.
– Open the Google Play Store. – At the top right side tap the Profile icon. – Select Settings then select Auto update apps under Network Performance.
– Select an option: 1. Over any network to update apps using either wi-fi or mobile data. 2. Over wifi only to update apps only when connected to wi-fi.
– Open the Google Play Store app. – Tap the Profile icon at the top right.
– Tap Manage apps device . – Tap Manage, then find the app you want to update automatically.
– Tab the app to open the app’s details page. – On the app’s details page tap More.
– Turn on Enable auto update. – The app updates automatically when updates are available .
To Get Latest Tech Updates, Tips and How to's Everyday.