In Windows 10 you can take screenshot in various ways
Taking a Screenshot in windows 10 with PrtScn key :
– You can take a screenshot by pressing the ‘Print screen’ key on your keyboard. – It is usually labeled ‘PrtScn’ and located in the top row, near the function keys .
– On some laptops, you might need to hold the function key and then press PrtScn. – After pressing the key, go to paint and press CTRL+V to paste the screenshot and save it.
If you want to capture your entire screen and automatically save the screenshot:.
– Tap the window key + Print Screen key. – The display of your screen will briefly dim, that is an indication that screenshot has been captured. – Screenshot will be saved to the Picture>Screenshot folder.
– If you want to take a screenshot of an active window, use the key shortcut Alt + PrtScn. – This will snap your currently active window and copy the screenshot to the clipboard. – You will need to open the screenshot in an image editor to save it.
– Press The window key + G key to call the Game Bar – Click the screenshot button in the game bar. – Or you can also use the shortcut Window key + Alt= Prtscn to capture a full-screen screenshot.
To Get Latest Tech Updates, Tips and How to's Everyday.